Here is a list of tips to help you lose weight safely:
1) Exercise. It'll increase your metabolism to speed up burning fat. We suggest you exercise at least 30 minutes 4 times a week.
2) Don't starve. Simply skipping meals will only slow down your metabolism in an attempt to conserve calories when it conceives as a crisis situation where limited fuel is available.
4) Drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day, will avoid your from hydrated. Symptoms of dehydration include dizziness, lack of concentration, irritability and headaches.
5) Eat 5-6 small meals every 3 hours.
6) Increase your protein intake. Protein helps to build new muscles, increase your metabolism - which burns calories.
7) Leave junk food. Instead, eat lots of vegetable and fruits.
8) Try to eat slowly, chewing each bite completely. This will help you to enjoy your meals and decrease your appetite.
9) Read labels to see your calorie intake. Remember a calorie is always a calorie.
10) Avoid eating 3 hours or more before bed time.
Do not give up, be positive and start today your way for the new you! You can do it!